Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chevrolet captiva is wonderful in every respect

With a car known as Chevrolet captiva, my heartbeats raised as I was waiting for such car only from the bank of Chevrolet. Still, I wanted to be little cautious of the fact that the things may go in place and my hard earned money should not be wasted. So, I thought of checking out user reviews to know more about the car. The colour quality of this SUV is so good that it never wards off in sunshine or even fades away. Its luster remains the same and looks exceptional on being cleaned with a plain cloth. Chevy Captiva has monocoque body shell, ABS with EBD and dual front air bags allows you o enjoy a fearless drive.

When I went for a test drive, I found the dealer to be very helpful. He also had the facility of car loans for the customers, so that they may not stay away from buying their favorite model. I also saw that they had very courteous staff to attend the customers, who were well skilled in mannerisms. Then, I checked on captiva features. It included Electronic brake force distribution, G-Force control technology, large alloy wheels, front dual SRS airbags for protection, security alarm and 2.4 Ltr i-VTEC engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment